Second Division is responsible for ：
●Sampling and testing of air quality, stationary and mobile sources air pollutants.
●Testing of non-ionizing radiation, noise and vibration for ambient physical.
● Sampling and testing of stack emission .
● Testing of noise and vibration.
● Research mobil laboratory for real-time measurement.
● Test method identification and development for gaseous organic solvent in air.
● Analytical technology research for volatile organic compounds in air.
● Ozone precursor research in South Taiwan.
● Environment investigation in Industry park.
● Investigation of physical impact (noise, vibration, EMF) for Tiawan High Speed Rail.
● Testing electro-magnetic field for cell-phone antenna station in Taiwan area.
Facilities and Equipments ：
● Sampling equipments for Dioxin of stack emission.
● Continuing Monitor for ambient mercury concentration.
● Continuing Monitor for ambient SO2 , NOx, CO, O3, CO2, N2O, EC/OC, THC, NH3 pollutants.
● PAN analyzer, PAMS analyser.
● Cryo Concentration-GC/MSD.
● RF and ELF electro-magnetic field test meters.
● Noise and Vibration test meters.
- Environmental Analysis Laboratory